Do you feel something isn’t right with your switches, plugs or electrical wiring?
Is it keeping you up at night worrying if your home meets todays electrical regulation standards?
The number one reason for house fires is due to electrical failures. If you have any kind of sparking, arcing or noises coming from your walls or power outlets STOP, TURN OFF (if possible) and CALL NOW.
We offer thorough electrical testing with meter readers and fault finders, if faults are found we will isolate and work with you to remedy the problem.
If your home is squeaky clean, then you can go back to having a restful sleep and we will issue and electrical safety certificate that can be issued to your insurance company for peace of mind.